Sunday, October 7, 2007

the BradIlaBali Blogging begins..


I'm makin space for my pacar, (boyfriend!), Brad. We are leaving together for an amazing journey this Sunday, October 14th... back to Bali!!!
I
CAN'T
WAIT!

I am "shouting out" to all friends, family, acquaintances, strangers-who-are-friends-we-haven't-met-yet.. Please:
Send us your great intentions & positive energy for a safe and mind-blowing trip,
Send us your wonderful recommendation if you have any (we plan to surf and enjoy the Bali, Lombok, Gili islands, but we are open to suggestions)
Send us your ADDRESS ( you can post it as a comment to this blog or email directly to me), that way you'll get a POSTCARD!
yippee!
I write really good postcards, by the way.
xxxooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ila,
Datang ke Yogyakarta juga dong. Jangan ke East Indonesia terus. Yogyakarta; nice place to visit, to spend your time, spend your holiday with your boy friend. If you can, with my pleasure; you can stay at my home. Regard/ sisca

bean said...

OOH OOOH WE want a postcard!!! Yes yes yes!

Bon voyage and godspeed you great two people!!!

810 NW Newport Ave #2
Bend, Oregon 97701
USA

leila said...

Hey i just got you email. What a great adventure. I hope you have a splendid time. Yes I want a postcard. 1733 E Mallory Mesa 85203 Love you tons Leila